Dr. Maria Avis is a trainer for the Australasian Academy of Dento-Facial Aesthetics. She offers a variety of non-surgical anti-aging treatments.
- anti-wrinkle injections
- rejuvenating Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers
These treatments are designed to:
- reduce and prevent wrinkling if the forehead and around the eyes caused by working musculature (crows feet, bunny lines, frown lines, horizontal forehead lines)
- reduce the aging effect of the depressor muscles of the face (down-turned corners of mouth)
- soften the appearance of expression lines such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- enhance the shape and definition of lips
- treat excessive display of gums ("gummy smile")
- correct facial contours (ex. very square jaw line)
All treatments are delivered in the most comfortable and gentle way.
Local anaesthetics are always provided for all facial fillers.
Should you wish to learn more about these cosmetic treatments performed by a trained Dental practitioner please refer to the Australian Academy of Dento-Facial Aesthetics web-site.